Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On Clothing

Dear Hollister/Abercrombie & Fitch, 


You should make clothes for real girls. Because REAL girls (with boobs and flab and love handles) don't wear an X-Small in anything.


Somehow you've turned every single female under the age of 17 into a premature Playboy Bunny. Mostly because you advertise your clothes in the most sex-crazed and scandalous way possible. 


The most I can buy from your stores are sweaters and yoga pants. Because those are the only things that can actually handle my far from flat chest and love handles without making me feel like I need to hit the gym.  


Oh and FYI, plaid doesn't REALLY look good on anyone. It's great on flannel pajamas, but it making it in the cheapest material possible is just stupid and it makes people look boxy and like they have no figure at all. 


All I'm saying: not every girl wants their boobs coming out of everywhere. Note what I said about leggings as pants... same applies for boobs falling out of shirts. 


It's trashy. 


For those of you who wear clothes from these stores on a regular basis, I'm sorry, but save your money and go to Old Navy or American Eagle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment