Thursday, February 24, 2011

On Using Your Brain

I don't care how old you are, READ MORE SIGNS. 


When something says "enter," follow the path to the exit. Don't just turn around and try to exit through the entrance. 


Yelled at the little junior highers in the ADC today. The kids were being really obnoxious. It took everything for me to not be super snotty and say, "Okay so I know that you're in junior high and you know everything and can't possibly be ANY COOLER than you are at this point in your life, but can you just use the brain God gave you, put your stupid tray in the tray return and walk out the exit like a normal person?"


All I said was, "EXCUSE ME go the other way."


Thankfully the person I was with thought it was funny or I would have felt a little bad about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment