Thursday, March 3, 2011

On Breakups

I'm calling bull shit on people after breakups. 


When someone says "I will never find someone as great as you.... and it tears me apart and I dont really want to live"


That's absolute crap. And it's completely immature to say, especially on Facebook.


I'm sorry if I sound insensitive, but I mean really, you'd be TAKING YOUR LIFE. 


In short, you would be flipping God off in about three major ways. The list being:
  1. You're saying that you don't care about his plan for you because you're convinced that the person you just broke up with is the ONLY soul on this earth who you could ever imagine yourself with.
  2. You're saying that God can't mend the hurt that you're feeling so you want to end it yourself and face the chance of going to hell for selfishly taking your life when it probably wasn't your time to die. 
  3. You're flat out being a dumbass. You have a brain, so use it. Your brain is probably saying, "Moron, come off it. She was a horrible girlfriend!! You know it and so does the rest of the world!"
So go ahead, flip God off. 


If you want to die after you got yourself out of a horrible relationship then that's on you, but there are better options out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment